IT Ticketing - How To
For our customers to initiate the one-time authentication process, you will need to:
1. Right-click on the Helpdesk Agent, and select Personal Settings. The Personal Info Settings screen appears.
2. Fill in your full name and email address and click Send Token. A token will be emailed to you (for purposes of identity confirmation).
3. Check your email (and spam folders) to obtain the confirmation token, then enter it into the Confirmation Token box on the Personal Settings screen, and click Save. You can now open tickets and utilize all the features of the Customer Portal.
Customers can create a ticket by using a hotkey.
|To use a hotkey:
1. Press CTRL+F12 on the keyboard.
Customers can create a ticket by right-clicking.
|To create a ticket by right-clicking:
1. Right-click on the Helpdesk Agent.
|2. Click on Create New Ticket.|
|The Add Ticket form displays - you can now enter a new ticket. Almost champagne time! Hooray!!!|